Our buildings in 2018
Below you can see a preview map which describes how
you will be able to access our services by 2018. To
view the full map click on the following link:
If you are unable to view the map, please copy and paste the
link into a different browser (Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are
Where can I access police services?
- Police Stations: From here, you will be able
to access a front counter service, as well as a range of other
- Public Contact Points: From here, you can
access a police front counter, as well as other local public
services. These are primarily based within buildings shared with
- Community Hubs: From here, you will be able to
find your local Neighbourhood Policing Team for part of the day,
and many of these locations will also be shared with partners.
Where else will police officers and staff work?
- Neighbourhood Policing Bases: These bases are
exclusively used by our Neighbourhood Policing Teams, and will be
primarily based in central locations to enable officers to be
visible within communities.
- Operational Policing Bases: These are non
public facing locations, at which our operational teams are
- So you will have a high visibility policing service in your
- Click on the locations to find out how we will be providing our
services over the next five years.
Please note: this map is intended to provide a visual
representation of way in which the public can access our services
in future. The geographical boundaries presented don't necessarily
represent the boundaries of Sussex.
to Changes at Sussex Police
||Public Contact Point
||Neighbourhood Policing Base
||Operational Policing Base