Protecting your business in Horsham
People that work on industrial or commercial estates are being
encouraged to sign up to a new scheme that aims to help reduce the
number of crimes affecting the business community.
Business Watch is being set up in Horsham district. The
Federation of Small Businesses and Horsham District Community
Safety Partnership endorse the scheme and encourage their members
to sign up. It's free to join.
Business Watch in Horsham has been started in order to increase
the flow of communication between business communities and Sussex
Police, to prevent and detect crime, increase intelligence and
reassure the community.
The aims of Business Watch in Horsham are:
- To reduce opportunities for crime to occur in industrial and
vulnerable business locations
- To reassure and strengthen the business community
- To improve communication between the business community and
- To encourage businesses to report suspicious incidents as they
- To give practical crime prevention advice to help ensure
property and goods are as secure as possible.
If you would like to sign up to the scheme download this
form or email PCSO Emma Walsh email@example.com