It's important that you report changes in circumstance to us within seven or eight days, depending on the change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report my PRC as full

Thank you. If you need to report a change and your police registration certificate (PRC) is full, you must report this change to us as usual within seven days of the change; please see the details here for how to do this.

We'll make this change free of charge and your old PRC will be cancelled and given back to you.

At the appointment, please make sure you produce all of the following documents:

  • your current PRC
  • your passport containing your visa and any new passport you may have been issued since you last registered
  • your biometric residence permit
  • your Home Office letter approving your application for leave