Report online or call us on 101. Always call 999 in an emergency.

To contact Customer Relations with queries and concerns, including a complaint against a member of Police Staff, please submit the form at the bottom of this page.

  • Alternatively, you can write to: Customer Relations, Brighton Police Station, John Street, Brighton BN2 0LA.
  • Customer Relations deal with complaints against police staff and handle general queries. If you have a complaint against a Police Officer, this should be sent to our Professional Standards Department using the online form.
  • Contact Sussex Police via phone on 101. People with hearing or speech difficulties can use a Minicom text phone on our Minicom number 01273 483435 (please ensure you use the 01273 area code). Our accessible contact methods page has further information.
  • Don't forget, if you want to give us general feedback, you can do this via Your Voice Counts.
  • If however, you wish to contact Sussex Police about any other, NON-EMERGENCY issue then please contact us online.
  • Contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau, Racial Equality Council, Neighbourhood Warden, Youth Offending Team or Probation Service, all of whom can provide information.
  • Contact a solicitor or your MP and ask them to make a complaint for you.
  • Nominate a person to act on your behalf (they must have your written consent).

Please include any reference numbers.

Go to top