Looking for help or advice? Want to tell us something or report an incident? Use our simple tool below to find the best way to get in contact.

Advice tool

How do I know if the equipment is working correctly?

All enforcement cameras are calibrated in accordance with manufacturers and Home Office guidelines.

If you wish to contest the offence on these grounds, you have the right to refer your case to a Magistrate’s Court.

The police would then provide the camera calibration certificate and offence evidence in court.