Answer these questions to find out who to contact if you have information about possible fraud, bribery or corruption, or if you think you have been the victim of a scam or fraud.

If you're worried about someone seeing your web history, find out how to hide this visit.

Advice tool

Report bribery or corruption in local government

You can report bribery or corruption in local government to the National Investigation Service (NATIS).

This might be bribery or corruption of or by a local council, councillor or mayor. It could be something like property developers bribing officials to grant permission for development, or organised criminals paying officials to ‘look the other way.’