Report a missing person
If someone you know has gone missing or you’ve seen, or have information about, a missing person, please get in touch. Find out below how to get help from the police and other organisations.
Trace a person I haven't seen or heard from in days, weeks or months
Thank you. In this situation we'd always advise you to take these steps first.
- Ask mutual friends and family if they've seen or heard from the person.
- Pay a visit to their home or ask someone to call round.
- Ask their neighbours or colleagues at work.
The following charities may also be able to help.
- Salvation Army Family Tracing Service, a UK charity reuniting families who have lost touch or been separated.
- Reunite International, a UK charity specialising in the movement of children across international borders.
If you have no success and you're still concerned about a person's well-being, please call us on 101.